Sunday 6 April 2008

Such a busy life...

Hi all, my life seems to be so very busy with all the many things a homeschooling mum, housewife, kindergarten mum, online entrepreneur etc finds to do that I haven't been able to get around to posting on this blog for well over a month. Have watched many videos online about how to get more traffic, now just need to make the time to do it!
My life seems to spin out of control regularly, the clutter piles up, paperwork waits for three months before being filed or thrown out, new ideas catch my interest and take up more time, not to mention all the meetings and fundraisers involved with being a committee member at the 4-yr-old's kindergarten. Finding one thing to focus on seems such an elusive goal, now that I have effectively decided to leave nursing behind, not paying the annual union fees and practicing certificate fees.
I am so interested in nutrition, perhaps a website with all the greatest products for healthy body and mind might be the place to start..... will keep you posted.
By the way, if you haven't seen anything about glyconutrients yet, try youtube and be absolutely blown away like I was - this is totally amazing, fully scientific and so life-changing if you can take it on board. A few companies that make supplements have made some with all eight essential simple sugars in - and the results are staggering. Here's to good health for all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I too am a NZ mum at home whose also purchased Profitlance. Could you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete